• Discover new ways of thinking, acting, and influencing others
• Leverage strengths to navigate change with ease
• Identify and act on strategic opportunities for growth
• Facilitate creative collaboration across the organization
• Design and implement innovative solutions
• Achieve results in a complex environment
Leadership Solutions In Your Inbox:
Is The Workplace Coach Right for Your Leadership Team? Or for You?
- I want to successfully navigate change, while enhancing my competitive advantage.
- I want to sharpen my leadership skills to become a more confident, influential, and valued leader.
- I want to be a persuasive people leader who develops and retains high-potential employees.
- I want to develop a CEO mindset.
- I want to manage conflict creatively in order to boost cooperation, productivity and engagement.
- I want to cultivate organizational resilience that drives results in volatile times.
- I want to promote my value internally to expand my sphere of influence.
- I want to map out a well-defined career path so I direct my career with foresight and purpose.
- Generally speaking, I want to increase my satisfaction both professionally and personally.
If you see your leaders, or yourself, reflected in these goals, contact The Workplace Coach today!
How We Help
The Workplace Coach is the creator of GSI Coaching® – an evidenced-based, strengths-focused business coaching process that accelerates client success using proven psychological and learning theories. Our executive coaches…
Certified Leader Coach is a corporate leadership and executive training and development program that gives participants the confidence, practical tools and support they need to lead with impact. Manager level staff and above will learn to unlock their…
Self-awareness and self-management are foundational to leadership success. Our assessments such as 360-Feedback, Brikman, Hogan, and TTI DISC will help expand your leadership capacity as well as extend your capacity to influence others and…
Click Year For Article: 2019 |
How We Help
Regardless the size of your company The Workplace Coach has programs designed for your company.
Take your company to the next level with a program designed specifically for your business. Whether yours is a small company with a handful of employees or a large corporation with multifaceted teams, we will tailor a program to meet your needs. Unleash the power of your business today.
We specialize in the successful small business.
Through years of design and development, The Workplace Coach has created coaching designed for the successful small business. With coaching from The Workplace Coach, the size of your company will never limit your potential. Start a coaching session with us today.
The best companies are those that continue training for the next “big” thing.
Dynamic enterprises are those that will succeed in the future. With coaching from The Workplace coach, your leaders will stay ahead of the trends, learn new techniques, and guide your company into the future. We have training programs to fit every size company. Contact us today!
Why Work With Us?
We are award-winning, highly credentialed and results-focused executive coaches with over two decades’ experience equipping leaders for success across manufacturing, non-profit and service industries.
Successful leaders in our own right, we understand what it takes to reinvent oneself in the face of change in order to build purposeful, profitable and exciting careers. We are committed to helping our clients become extraordinary leaders by catalyzing their business and soft skills development.
Get Your FREE Consumer Guide to Coaching!
Sample 6-Month Executive Coaching Program: $6-7,500.00
We customize our coaching programs to meet your individual and corporate needs with the goal of dramatically accelerating your growth as a confident, efficient and influential leader. A typical program includes:
• An initial half-day strategy session, in Atlanta or virtually, to develop goals and a targeted action plan. This may also include a review of assessment data from 360-Feedback, Birkman, DISC, etc.
• 12 one-hour coaching sessions (every two weeks for 6 months) to discuss your progress and provide accountability as you work toward agreed-upon goals. Coaching is by phone, videoconference or in-person
• Coaching typically focuses on creating awareness and insights around issues you are facing, developing strategic responses and refining your action plan.
• We also will prepare you to manage complex and difficult conversations more skillfully in order to produce more desirable outcomes across your organization.